Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beauty Book Wish List

There are quite a few books out that I want to read in the beauty world. I thought I'd take a moment to share them with you so you can read them along with me.

Amazon Wish List


This book looks so amazing and it is written by the makeup queen and model Bobbi Brown. The reviews on Amazon are fantastic. It is reported to be the only makeup book we'll ever need. I can't wait to get this one!

Lisa Rinna was so fun on Days of Our Lives and Melrose Place (did I just date myself?) and her book looks like this book is as fun as she is. It covers fitness, getting camera ready fast, advice for balancing work and family and even sex tips! Amazon, here I come!

This book looks wonderful. It even has the all important info on blood sugar! Once again, the reviews on Amazon were fantastic and the women rave about it. That works for me. I'm sold!

Hope you enjoy these books as much as I know I will! I'll review each one as I get them.


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment