Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Equate Healthy Glow: Test Run





First of all, let me apologize for such a long pause since my last post. I will try to be more regular from now on. :)

Today I am reviewing another Wal-Mart brand Equate product. It is Healthy Glow daily moisturizer for medium skin tones. I realize I am a light skin tone, but they didn't have one for light at the store so we'll see.

This product is supposed to create a gradual glow to your skin and progress several degrees in color. I'm going to test it for the rest of June and see how well it works. It retails for about $4.

I will say as a lotion, it is very moisturizing and smells really nice.

Here is a before pic of my arm now so you can see how pale I am. Stay tuned for part two of this post at the end of June.

*****I have stopped using this product. Not only was I not getting any color, but my clothes were. Even after letting it dry, my clothes still got orangy color on them. Epic FAIL!*******




No comments:

Post a Comment